Jason Day experiences defeat and victory in the same week.
After falling just 1 stroke short of a playoff at the Open in St Andrews on Monday, Jason Day flew back to Canada to win on Sunday. It’s the 27 year old’s second victory of the year which was powered heavily by a 330+ yard driving average including a 387 yard bomb coming down the stretch on Sunday.
Here’s how the rest of his bag rounds out:
- R15 10.5° 460 with Mitsubishi Kurokage X-flex shaft
- AeroBurner 3W 16.5° High-Launch
- RSi TP Irons 4-P
- Tour Preferred EF Wedge 47°, 52°, & 60° Tour Grind
- Ghost Spider IB Proto Putter
- Tour Preferred X #87 Golf Ball
- Tour Preferred Glove