Jason Day captures his 5th victory of the season at the 2015 BMW Championship. The win propels Day to #1 in the Official World Golf Rankings for the first time in his career. He also collects another 2,000 FedExCup points for a commanding lead heading into next week’s final event, the Tour Championship.
Day’s win is the first for TaylorMade’s new M1 driver and nineteenth for TaylorMade drivers in the ‘14-15 PGA TOUR season. Jason’s win also makes him the first player in the FedExCup era to win the Barclays and Deutsche Bank Championship in the same season.
- M1 10.5° 460 with Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70x shaft
- AeroBurner 3W 16.5° High-Launch
- RSi 2 Iron
- RSi TP Irons 4-P
- Tour Preferred EF Wedge 47°, 52°, & 58° Tour Grind
- Ghost Spider IB Proto Putter
- Tour Preferred X #87 Golf Ball
- Tour Preferred Glove
- Birdies: 25 (1)
- Driving Distance: 312.7 (1)
- GIR: 75% (T6)
- Strokes Gained Putting: 8.781 (1)
- Putts Per GIR 1.667 (3)